Saturday, October 13
Read-a-thon Update 3 - Half Way Point
Hours Read: 11ish - There was also a good 40 minutes when I read downstairs, so glances at Once Upon a Tine occurred between chapters :D
Other/Blogging and Visiting: 1ish
Books Read: 1 book, 2 short stories and 1 novella
Currently Reading: The Hound of Baskervilles - I had to tear my self away to do an update! It's the perfect setting for the book. Dark outside, wet, raining, I can hear the rain hit the window, and slosh on the road as cars go by. It's a crisp fall night and I'm wrapped in a blanket, with a cup of coffee. Could I ask for a better setting to read a Sherlock book?
Pages Read: 602
Challenges: Two I guess. Intro survey and mid point
Cups of Coffee Consumed: 3 and 1 Chi Tea Latte. Currently on my 3 cup.
Personal Cheering Team Status: Lupin is probably still watching Once Upon a Time with Dan and the kids. Tonks was perched on the back of my reading spot, staring out the window. She's lurking somewhere.
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
2) What have you finished reading?
3) What is your favorite read so far?
4) What about your favorite snacks?
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
1) So far, so good. I doubt I'll make another 12 hours, but I'll try.
2) Finished The Furies (Novel) Two short stories from the collection Vintage Munro (Moons of Jupiter and Progress of Love) and One Novella from the anthology Harvest Moon (Tangled Web)
3) The end of Furies was good, I'm itching to get back to The Hound of Baskervilles
5) A couple - I usually go back the next day to take a better look