Current Book: Bluebeards Egg Short Story Collection
Hours Read: 11 hours
Pages read: 707
Book read: 2 Mister Pip - Lloyd Jones
Roswell - Sonny White Law & Jennifer Fallon
Cups of Coffee drank: 2 - the third one is brewing as we speak
Personal Cheerleader Update: So far she has:
- napped in the laundry hamper
- napped in my lap
- played catch
- raced around the living room
- stared off into space as if deep in thought
- tried to steal my mid-morning snack and drink from my water glass.
- Slept in my lap again
- Commandeered my favourite reading spot
- Had a nap in my favourite reading spot
- Laid on the book shelf
- Sat in my lap to have her ears scratched, which resulted in a brief cat nap
- Had her pre-dinner snack (and a break from all that napping!) Still going strong! Taking a break to visit more blogs, than back to reading.
- Slept on her pillow bed
- Sprawled on her favourite spot on the couch
Still going strong! But going to have a cup of coffee, since Im at the half-way point and could use a pick me up. Think I may also switch to my ereader and read something from there.
1. What are you reading right now? Bluebeards Egg, I may start Dead untill Dark though
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 books and 4 short stories
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I hope to finish at least 2 more books and make it until 3 am.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope, this was a nice relax day for me
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Just dinner eatting, and snuggling the cat, and who cat resit cuddling her?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing. Just enjoying the fun,
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I'd just do what I am now, read and enjoy what I'm doing. Just relax.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I'm a little sleepy, but coffee will help.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just enjoy the read-a-thon do you own goals, don't worry what everyone else is doing, feel free to take breaks, and sleep. It's all about the fun, not a competition