Top Ten Reasons the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon is affecting your mind
10) After your 3rd cup of coffee or caffeinated beverage you swear you it has no affect. The neighbours/roommates/family think otherwise
9) During breaks and music is playing in the background you start sing and dancing to the tune
8) You jump for joy when you finished the book. Even if it was a 20 page picture book
7) You have at least 6 different bookmarks in hand incase a book bores you, so you can move on to the next one.
6) You have ignored the fact the dishes are piled high and your house looks like a war zone of neglected books or books you may try to possibly think of maybe reading
5) You are wondering if coffee number 4 is in order….. maybe even 5 or six…..
4) You start running up in down the hallway, while trying to read your book, or listen it on tape to keep your self awake
3) You’ve ignored your friends, family and dog to read and cheer on other readers
2) You wonder why you didn’t plan more munchies in an easier reach and wonder if havoing the coffee pot directly on the coffee table will save precious minutes that are taken away from reading (I mean it is called a coffee table right?)
And Finally the Number One reason
1) You haven’t even finished this year’s read-a-thon but are making plans for next years, to make it even better