–here was an interesting article by Christopher Schoppa in the Washington Post.
So, the question is his: “What tomes are waiting patiently on your shelves?“
Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!
Well, first of all I am one of those people who can't stop that urge to buy that "new" book. A few summer's ago the major bookstores, Chapters and Coles, (the two near me) had a sale. Buy three paperbacks get one fre..... oh boy. That was a bad sale to have. I was constently buying three books, because HELLO! You get one free. Not only did I do that at the chapters, then sit down with my newly bought books with a coffee at the attached starbucks, I'd run across the stree to the mall, which held the Coles. My friend worked their and because of him, my fantasy series grew emensly, and I manged to get my buy three get the forth free. I'm a serioius book-a-holic. Interventions are coming I'm sure. I have recently discovered used bookstores. This one also has DVDs and a few other things, but mostly books. I'm in trouble (it's also a good place to give away those books which you just finished for the sake of finish coushopaholicough). With that being said, here is a list of books, anxiously awaiting for me to read them.
- The Three Worlds Cycle Part Two: Well of Echos Series (Geomancer, Tetratch, Alcymist, Chimaria)
- Walsh Sisters "Series" - Angels and Watermelon
- Shannara Series - Wishsong and the Heritage of Shannara
- Interview of a Vampire (I also have Blood and Gold, but I think that comes third?)
- The final adventure of the Musketeers - The Vicomte de Braelonne, Louise de Valliere, The Man in the Irion Mask